- Who are we?
Albiz Packaging began in 2017 selling extruded polystyrene products such as meal boxes, hamburger boxes, plates, etc. both in the UK market and most of the European markets.
We manufacture all of our Plastic and Paper food boxes at our dedicated factories in Hertfordshire and Harlow. As leading providers of take-away packaging items in the UK and Europe we will continue to be competitive and innovative by offering Quality-conscious, consumer-friendly and economical service in the take away and packaging field.
- What products do we sell?
We are currently selling takeaway packaging products including; food packaging, hygiene products, carrier bags along with our new food category lines. We are always looking forward to extend our product range, so stay tuned!.
- Can I get a sample of a product?
Please contact email@example.com
- I cannot find the product I want. What should I do?
We are constantly adding new products to our website. If you are looking for something in particular and can't find it, please contact our team to enquire.
- Do you provide samples?
We currently do not provide samples for our products. However, if you contact our team, we are more than happy to provide more information on a particular product you want to know more about.
- Can i order a product over the phone?
If you would like to arrange an order over the phone instead of through our online checkout system, you can call us on 00441707 712 250.
- What methods of payment do you take?
We currently take payment through the following channels:
- Apple Pay
- Diners Club
- Google Pay
- Shop Pay
- Will I receive order confirmation?
You will receive an email in your inbox confirming your purchase once it has been processed. We also send you an email update when your purchase has been shipped.
- How long does it take for shipment to reach me?
We are trying our best to send products to our customers as soon as possible, aiming the shipment reach you within 7 days.
- How can I return an item?
Standard UK Delivery Service (UK mainland only)
- Orders are normally dispatched on the same day for delivery subject to product availability and orders placed before 2pm.
- Standard delivery only applies to mainland UK orders and should arrive within 2-3 working days; exclusions include Northern Ireland and some areas of the Highlands. Working days are Monday - Friday 9 am - 5 pm inclusive. (DELIVERIES WILL BE BETWEEN 7.30AM AND 7.30PM)- please make us aware of any specific requirements (e.g. leave with neighbour etc.)
- Standard delivery excludes weekends and Bank holidays - please contact us if you require a Saturday delivery.
- Orders placed after 2 pm Friday and over the weekend will be processed on Monday.
- Any damages must be notified within 24 hours. Any notification after this point can't be processed due to us not been able to claim against the courier.
Please note: The above price is per parcel, if your goods need to go into 3 or more parcels with regards to weight or dimensions, you will be contacted to pay the extra shipping charges.
****Standard UK delivery charge excludes Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands & Islands and the Isle of Man. For these areas please check the remote and offshore delivery information below.****
The Post Codes We Do Not Send Pallets
- The Highlands and Islands of Scotland:
IV, HS, KA27-28, KW, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH17-26, PH30-44, PH49-50, ZE.
- Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Isles of Scilly:
BT, IM, TR21-25.